Age: From 6.5 years (if your child has not attended MASS swimming school before, we recommend a lower level if the child is younger than 6.5 years)
- The goals of previous levels must be achieved.
Pool and lesson time
- Lesson time: 30 minutes
- Teaching place: Åbybadet (in deep water, 120-150 cm)
This is what we train on
Continued training on back and front crawl, as well as breaststroke. Progressive, we swim up to 200 meters without rest. Butterfly kicks, standing dives and recurring moments for continued training on water habits. We also talk about safety in and around water, both in the swimming pool and in open water.
- Be able to fall into the water and directly swim 200 meters, at least 50 meters in back position
- 25 meter breaststroke, with arms and kicks
- Standing dive from the high edge
Swimming badges linked to this level: Vattenprovet blå and Simborgarmärket.